Hirudoid Cream 40gPeter Boles Pharmacy
Hirudoid Cream For Veins, Thrombosis and Scar Treatment.
Hirudoid Cream is an Anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic cream which can be used for the treatment of accidental or surgical injuries which cause scarring or discolouration of the skin including sprains, haematomas and bruises. Along with treating inflamed varicose veins, of phlebitis and thrombosis.
- Use on scars, bruises, varicose veins, thrombosis and phlebitis
- Helps to relieve pain and tension from affected area
- Encouraged the health of the veins as a preventative measure against phlebitis.
- Can be used as follow up treatment after sclerosing of varicose veins.
- Softens hard scars and improves scars from injury, burn or operations.
- Shortens the duration of the disorder like Heamatomata and other soft tissue injuries.
- In sprains and injuries, it helps to increase blood flow to the affected areas promoting faster absorption of fluid from the affected tissue.
- Because it is suited to the skin and other tissue it should not cause irritation.
This powerful anti-inflammatory is quickly absorbed
Its ingredients Help to stimulate regeneration of injured tissue by Helping skin retain visco-elasticity and retaining moisture.
Hirudoid Cream Ingredients:
40g of cream contains Mucopolysaccharide polysulphuric acid ester 300mg (Organa-Heparinoid "Luitpold") 25 000 U.
How Do I Use Hirudoid Cream?
Massage this product into the skin twice daily by applying a 3-5cm length of cream directly to the afflicted area. In the case of softening hard scars, the cream should be massaged heavily into the area. For painful sore inflammation or thrombosis, the irritated area and its surrounds should be gently covered with hirudoid and a dressing should be applied over the top. Gentle massage around the area with Hirudoid to intensify the total effect of the cream.
How will it Help scars?
It will reduce redness and give a better cosmetic appearance of scars both old and new. It Helps increase the elasticity of scar tissue.
How will it Help bruises?
It can reduce the healing time of bruises by 50%.
How will it Help Sprains Swelling and Minor Injuries?
It Helps increase blood flow in the affected area speeding up absorption.
How does it Help with Varicose Veins and Thrombophlebitis?
It reduces inflammation that can cause pain and discomfort.
Are There Any Precautions For This Product?
This product is for external use only. Do not use this product with warfarin. Do not apply to infected or bleeding areas. Avoid contact with the eyes and wash hands after applying.