Scholl Ingrowing Toenail Complete Clip and Spray Kit
Cools and soothes
Relieves pain and helps the nail to grow out straight
- 1 Cooling aerosol spray 22ml/ 17g NET
- 1 Nail glue 8g NET
- 10 Toenail straightening clips
Not included but required: Nail polish remover
What is an Ingrowing Toenail?
Ingrowing toenails usually affect the big toe(s) when there is pressure between the skin and nail causing discomfort. If left untreated, the nail can grow into the flesh causing sharp pain. If the nail has pierced the skin, please seek advice from your healthcare professional.
Why is Scholl Ingrowing Toenail Treatment special & different?
Scholl Ingrowing Toenail Treatment is uniquely designed as a dual action system to treat and provide relief from discomfort caused by ingrowing toenails.
- Aerosol Spray cools to help soothe
- Toenail Straightening Clip allows the nail to grow out straight to prevent discomfort and pain
Can be worn with socks and shoes.
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
How to use
Read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully before use and retain for future reference.
Single use only.
Is this product right for me?
Scholl Ingrowing Toenail Treatment is suitable to use when there is pressure between the skin and the nail causing discomfort, but not if the nail has pierced the skin.
If you have pressure between the skin and nail you may have:
- Swelling and redness where the skin is under pressure from the nail
If the nail has pierced the skin you may have:
- Sharp pain
- Intense inflammation, swelling and redness
- Signs of infection such as pus or discharge