Crane Ultrasonic Vaporiser Droplet - White/BluePeter Boles Pharmacy
The Humidifier Droplet from Crane is the perfect accessory to any room in your home, smaller than the original Drop and available in a range of subtle and stylish colours there’s one to suit every décor.
The Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier helps to relieve congestion, support easier breathing and is whisper quiet, for a good night’s sleep.
- Helps relieve cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Supports easier breathing and congestion relief from allergy and asthmatic type symptoms
- Provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Ultrasonic operation with variable humidity output regulator
- Runs whisper quiet up to 15 hours
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removable water tank for easy carrying and filling
- Half gallon (1.9 litre) tank
Why should I use a Humidifier?
The real question is why shouldn’t you? Humidifiers add essential moisture to indoor air, relieving congestion from the common cold and flu and soothing scratchy throats, dry skin and eyes, and irritated sinuses. Perfect for babies, adults, and everyone in between, a humidifier’s additional moisture thins the mucus in the sinuses, making it easier to breathe.
And we know that when it comes down to your family’s health, you’re all about breathing easy! Even if you’re feeling great, our Crane Humidifiers are must-haves. From smooth skin to shiny hair to cared-for furniture, they keep you and your home looking beautiful and feeling comfortable. Now that’s Better Living.
Humidifiers are one of the most common Baby Registry items. Why does my Baby need one?
Newborns are Obligate Nasal Breathers, meaning that they can only breathe in through their nose for the first 4–6 months of their lives. Their nostrils are so small that even the tiniest clog can make everything from feeding to sleeping difficult and frustrating.
Perhaps more importantly, the American Academy of Pediatrics advises against using Over the Counter Cold Medication for children under the age of 6. For these reasons, pediatricians recommend using Cool Mist Humidifiers to relieve cold and flu symptoms in children.