Duofilm Wart Remover 15mLInternet Pharmacy
Duofilm is a topical treatment for warts, as well as verrucas, corns and calluses. This solution is a topical salicylate and works by causing the skin to swell, soften, and then slough or peel in areas where it is applied.
- Simple to use
- No masking necessary
- Kills warts without hurting.
Salicylic acid 16.7%, Lactic Acid 16.7%
The usual treatment time is 6-12 weeks and the successful use of Duofilm can be achieved by following these instructions:
- Remove any plaster and soak the warts in hot water for five minutes. Dry with your own towel.
- Rub the surface of the warts carefully with a pumice stone or emery board.
- Apply Duofilm to the warts, using the brush applicator supplied. Use only enough Duofilm to cover the warts and avoid applying to the surrounding normal skin.
- Allow Duofilm to dry an cover with plaster if wart is large or on the foot.
- Continue treatment with Duofilm once daily until the wart is completely cleared and the ridge lines of the skin have been restored.
- Duofilm should not be used on the face or anogenital regions. If in any doubt, consult your doctor.
Remember that warts are infectious. To prevent the infection spreading to other people, never share towels and don't walk barefoot if warts are on the soles of your feet. Use with caution with diabetics.