Crane Ultrasonic Vaporiser CowPeter Boles Pharmacy
The stylish and fun Humidifier from Crane!
The Cool Mist Humidifier helps to relieve congestion and support easier breathing, for a good night’s sleep.
- Helps relieve cough, cold and flu symptoms.
- Supports easier breathing and congestion relief from allergy and asthmatic type symptoms.
- Provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin.
- Whisper quiet ultrasonic operation with variable humidity output regulator.
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption.
- Removable water tank for easy carrying and filling.
- 1 gallon (3.75 litres) tank runs up to 11 hours per filling or up to 24 hrs on the lowest setting.
Which is Better: Warm Mist or Cool Mist?
The major difference is that a Warm Mist Humidifier is heating the water to produce steam vapor. Cool Mist Humidifiers use an Ultrasonic Nebulizer that vibrates at a very high frequency to produce an extra fine water mist. When it comes to humidifying a room, there is not much of a difference between the two types - both are equally effective.
However, pediatricians and parents alike recommend Cool Mist Humidifiers for babies and children because there is no heating element, which could be a safety risk for a child. Cool Mist Humidifiers can also save money on energy costs.
Can I use Essential Oils with my Crane Vaporiser?
It is the cool mist produced by the Crane Vaporisers that is so effective at providing relief for dry coughs, nasal congestion, and croup. Pediatricians recommend cool mist to relieve cold and flu symptoms, soothe the throat and reduce swelling.
Using oils is not required for the Crane humidifier to be effective in relieving these symptoms, and not recommended as over time oils will degrade the plastic and interfere with the operation of the ultrasonic membrane. For this reason, we recommend that oils NOT be used with Crane humidifiers. A glass or ceramic defuser is more suited for use with oils.