Sanderson Junior Ester-Plex C 300mg - 110 Chewable TabletsPeter Boles Pharmacy
Sanderson Junior Ester-Plex C 300mg is a delicious orange chewable vitamin C flavoured with real orange, especially for children. Sanderson Junior Ester-Plex uses maltodextrin, sucrose, stevioside and sorbitol for natural sweetening.
The 300mg dose is an ideal way to help support your children's immune system and help growing young bodies. Our bodies do not make vitamin C so it has to be derived from diet, and while there is no substitute for fresh fruit and vegetables, our modern diets may often need a little help.
Junior Ester-Plex is metabolised (processed) in the body and is broken down into secondary compounds (metabolites). These natural vitamin C metabolites found in Junior Ester-Plex may cause vitamin C to be absorbed into the bloodstream faster than ordinary vitamin C.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Ester-plex uses natural orange flavour and natural sweeteners.
- Sanderson Ester-Plex contains no artificial flavours or preservatives; and is a low allergy formulation free from lactose, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, fish, corn and starch.
- Ester-plex Vitamin C is a complex that also includes natural co-factors rich in vitamin C and it is a buffered vitamin C to reduce the risk of gastric upset.
- Camu Camu is a South American fruit from the Amazon with an extraordinarily high vitamin C content; it is also rich in flavonoids and amino acids serine, valine, and leucine. It is a potent immune support and mood balancer.
- Rose hips are high in vitamin C and also contain the antioxidant lycopene.
- A single Acerola cherry has 65 times more vitamin C than an orange and is second only to Camu Camu in terms of natural vitamin C content.